The Home Acoustics Alliance is proud to announce our collaboration with Studio Six Digital to create the new HAA Calibration Wizard app. It is a 3rd party app not part of AudioTools. This exciting new program replaces our traditional AVPro Report Software. The new highly intuitive app lays out the professional process of obtaining great sound thru science into an easy to follow checklist that automatically documents your work. Along the way, you’ll be lead thru the process with a straightforward user interface that includes amazing new features supported by in depth explanations. The HAA App is a game changer.
The HAA Wizard is Now an AudioTools In-App Purchase
Audiotools is an Apple based software designed to only run on an iPad, iPhone, or new Macs with the M1 chip. To find the HAA App you must first purchase and install the basic AudioTools app ($20). The HAA App is a separately priced In-App purchase inside AudioTools. Due to the screen requirements the HAA App will not install on an iPhone.
The Home Acoustics Alliance and AudioTools have had an “unofficial” partnership for many years. Long ago, AudioTools became the choice from amongst many competing analysis tools as the recommended HAA Acoustical Tool Suite. It’s simple, fast and uncompromisingly accurate. It was only natural that HAA and AudioTools came together to make the calibration process faster and more efficient. The result is the HAA Calibration Wizard, an integrated package of all the functions necessary to complete an HAA calibration. Instead of the complicated process of linking the iPad to a laptop then running an optical cable to the AVR then transferring measurements to the laptop then… well you get the idea. Now, it’s simple!
When you arrive at the jobsite, just attach your Apple TV via HDMI to the AVR. Connect to the home owners network or bring your own. Now AudioTools (installed on your iPad) is ready. It’s that easy. You can begin testing and all of the full suite of Dolby Atmos test tones are controlled by the HAA App. You can even play your reference music or movies from the Apple TV or mirror them from the iPad for effortless control of everything. As you work through the steps of the HAA Calibration on the built-in checklist, your final report is created. You can even take a look at the report at any point. Add measurements, images of the room, comments, and even an automatically created diagram of the room showing all the critical angles for both audio and video.
Designed for HAA Certified Pros
- The Pro Version provides all of the acoustical tools necessary for an uncompromising acoustical analysis and calibration
- Integrates all critical AudioTools analysis tests, but customized for home audio testing without the need for other AudioTools iPad purchases
- Powerful analysis yet streamlined for fast and easy use: All measurement presets come ready for HAA tests.
- All HAA Wizard versions include real-time report creation: The report is complete when the calibration is complete
- Links with the AudioTools Signal Generator App for Apple TV for a full suite of Atmos test tones (purchased separately)
- Same App used during the famous HAA Level Three workshop
Available only at the Apple Store*
Pro Version: $ 499
- Includes the HAA PowerCal and TurboCal checklists
- Full use of many AudioTools apps which are already in-app purchases but get them in one purchase
- Add your company logo and company details
- Connects to HAA Member Portal to confirm HAA Certifications which will appear on each report page
- Control links to the AudioTools Signal Generator app for Apple TV to provide test tones and media control (separate purchase)
HomeCal Version: $ 99
- Includes a simplified HAA TurboCal checklist format
- Does not have the Pro features
- Includes Room Diagram tools and basic acoustic measurement tools
*You must first purchase the basic AudioTools app for $20 then this is an in-app purchase.